Reacting to Blue Ivy
Lorde looks like an alien who is desperately trying to replicate human emotion so her cover isn’t blown.
I was not prepared.
Perishables! Come Congregate in the Cold!
Little Hot Waves, Or, Let’s Get Brain Cancer While We Wait For The Popcorn
Mix Your Drinks! (Stir! Whip! Purée!)
A Configuration of Whisks Which, When Activated, Allow Sufjan Stevens to Cook a Fluffier Omelette
Toaster (For the Toastless)
The things I find most beautiful about a person are almost never physical.
Mark Patterson (via nevahmind)
Do you want to create an emotionally stable life together and adopt a dog or nah.
- 1: What are you wearing?
- 2: Ever been in love?
- 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- 4: How tall are you?
- 5: How much do you weigh?
- 6: Any tattoos do you want?
- 7: Any piercings that you want?
- 8: OTP?
- 9: Favorite Show?
- 10: Favorite bands?
- 11: Something you miss?
- 12: Favorite song?
- 13: How old are you?
- 14: Zodiac sign?
- 15: Hair Color?
- 16: Favorite Quote?
- 17: Favorite singer?
- 18: Favorite color?
- 19: Loud music or soft?
- 20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- 21: How long does it take you to shower?
- 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- 24: Turn on?
- 25: Turn off?
- 26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
- 27: Fears?
- 28: Last thing that made you cry?
- 29: Last time you cried?
- 30: Meaning behind your url
- 31: Last book you read?
- 32: Last song you listened to?
- 33: Last show you watched?
- 34: Last person you talked to?
- 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 36: Favorite food?
- 37: Place you want to visit?
- 38: Last place you were?
- 39: Do you have a crush?
- 40: Last time you kissed someone?
- 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
- 42: What color underwear are you wearing?
- 43: What color shirt are you wearing?
- 44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
- 45: Wearing any bracelets?
- 46: Last sport you played?
- 47: Last song you sang?
- 48: Last prank call you remember doing?
- 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- 50: Favorite movie?
When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
Worth by Emily S. P. (via bermira)